We know it’s cold outside…
but we’re already thinking about summer!
As you’re planning for summer camps, activities, and vacations, save a little time for skill building! In just a few weeks, we can help students catch up on last year’s skills or get ahead for next year. We have a variety of in-home tutoring available!
Does your child need help
with reading or writing? Try:
Endlessly adaptable and one of our most popular programs among students, “comp comp” helps students of all ages refine their reading and writing skills. We’ll help students learn to think critically, respond to text meaningfully, and read actively.
Depending on your child’s grade, we’ll work on skills such as:
- Writing complete paragraphs
- Organization and structure
- Writing responses to literature
- Synthesizing information from different texts
Is your child behind in Math?
Take a look at Math Bridges!
In a busy classroom, few students master every skill that is taught. If the gaps in a student’s math knowledge include skills that are building blocks for future math, those small gaps can become big problems. With a summer math bridge, we address these issues by taking a dual focus approach.
Here’s how it works:
- A diagnostic test pinpoints strengths and weaknesses.
- We create a customized tutoring plan focusing on the gaps in current math knowledge.
- We simultaneously work on both those gaps and on previewing content for the coming school year.
Summer is the perfect time to patch up holes in knowledge without the added pressure of the school year!